This is Alex's second Big Brother Fanon season. This season will feature 14 houseguests.
- Control Panel: A panel in the HOH room. The HOH can use it to call upon various twists.
- HOH Lockdown: The twist activated in Week 1. The HOH will be locked inside the HOH room, and will be unable to compete in the POV competition. Four random contestants will be selected instead of three to compliment the lack of the HOH.
- Double Power Of Veto: The twist activated in Week 2. The POV holder would be required to take both nominees of the block if they used it. The HOH will then put two new nominees on the block.
- Randomized Nominees: The twist activated in Week 3. The HOH won't nominate anyone for eviction. Instead, the eviction nominees will be determined by random draw.
- Instant Eviction: The twist activated in Week 4. The POV competition will be skipped and the game will fast forward to the eviction ceremony.
- Smaller POV Competition: The twist activated in Week 5. Only the HOH and the two nominees will compete or watch the POV competition. The other contestants will be locked in their bedrooms until the POV competition is over.
- Forced Veto: The twist activated in Week 6. The POV holder will be forced to use it regardless of whether or not they want to.
- Triple Trouble: The twist activated in Week 7. There will be three nominees for eviction, instead of two.
|Big Brother 2|