|Bleak Big Brother|
|James||Day 1||Day 5|
|Jasmine||Day 1||Day 12|
|Head of Household|
|Power of Veto holder|
- America Rules: The rules from the U.S. big brother will be in effect this season.
- +1 Pass: The contestant who manages to find the +1 Pass hidden in the house will be allowed to vote twice instead of once at an eviction of their choice. If they are eliminated without using it, they must will it to another player still in the game.
- Immunity: At random times in the competition, Immunity will be available.
Types of ChallengesEdit
- Head of Household - Every week, the Housemates must participate in a challenge to determine the Head of Household for that week. The HoH determines a lot of things in the house, most important being the nominated housemates for that week, unless a twist is in play that prevents them from doing so. However, unlike the normal BBUS version, the Head of Household doesn't have as many perks such as their own bedroom and such, with the main use being the power to nominate housemates for the week.
- Power of Veto - Every week, the Housemates must participate in a challenge to determine the holder of Power of Veto for that week. The PoV may save one of the nominees from potential eviction, or they could choose not to use it. Every housemate can participate in the PoV challenges this season, apart from the Head of Household.
- Have / Have Nots - Every week, the Housemates must participate in a challenge to determine whether they will be Have or Have Nots, Have Nots have less supplies available to them, and must sleep in the Have Nots room, with less comfy mattresses and more uncomfortable bedding. They will have to eat on an economy budget instead of a luxury budget, and will not have luxury items.
- Temptations - Temptations are a recurring theme in the house, where the housemates will give up their chances at winning a challenge to win a perishable reward in return, usually being "luxury" food, drinks or other perishables that they desire. Some Temptations are more drastic, such as family visits and days in a private room away from the house.
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || |
Here's a chart showing the relationships between characters generally. It will be updated every week to reflect the newest opinions that the characters have of one another. If the character's name is in Red, that means they've been evicted.
- Girls Alliance - Rochelle, Noelle, Charlotte.
- Tattoo Alliance - Charlotte, Riccardo, Fallen, Howard.
All of the contestants enter the house and settle in. Frankie, James, Victor and Byron immediately get along very well and talk about their family outside of the house. Meanwhile, Misha, Cassie and Estelle immediately clash and squabble amongst themselves while everyone else is claiming their beds. Some time after, everyone gathers on the sofas with alcohol and they discuss their backgrounds amongst everyone. Most people tell the truth about their careers, while Cassie and Howard lie. Cassie explains how she models for a small company, while in reality she models for huge companies across the globe, and Howard states he's a librarian when in fact he's a private eye detective.
However, Big Brother proceeds to interrupt the conversation with the announcement of the first Head of Household competition starting. Housemates had to find keys hidden around the house, to unlock puzzle pieces in the garden. They would then proceed to complete the puzzle after unlocking three bags of puzzle pieces. The competition started, with everyone rushing up from the sofas except from Estelle, who was more content just chilling out. She proceeded to the diary room, where she explained that she had no intention of competing in the challenge, and instead she'd just lay low for the first week to get a better grip on the housemates and their personalities, to later use them to her advantage.
Jasmine, Arion and Cassie led the competition and managed to get all their puzzle pieces before anyone else. Cassie then struggled to keep up with the puzzle, giving Jasmine and Arion an upper hand. A very close competition ended with Jasmine winning the first Head of Household of the season, and the other housemates congratulated her.
Meanwhile, Estelle is still sitting on the sofa, when she notices something sticking out from one of the pillows. She grabs the letter, and immediately heads to the Diary Room. "Luckily nobody saw me come up here from everyone celebrating that strangers victory over them. Regardless, let's open this bad boy." She opens the letter, and begins to read it aloud, "Congratulations, you have found a +1 Pass. This ticket allows you to vote twice in one eviction, you may use it how you will, but it must be played before the finale. Wow, day one and I'm already the second most powerful person in the house, from doing nothing! Now just gotta avoid eviction, piece of cake."
Estelle returns to the house, and sparks up discussions with the other contestants. James and Byron are discussing the challenge in the bedroom, trying to come up with reasons why they didn't win. Charlotte walks in on their conversation by accident, and immediately leaves. James goes to the diary room, and explains how he doesn't want to be perceived as playing a game this early on in the competition. Cassie and Arion become close because of the challenge. The contestants proceed to celebrate their first night, before heading to sleep for the first day.
The next day, the housemates wake up in high spirits, albeit a bit hungover. After everyone has properly woken up, it is time for Jasmine to make her nominations. Before everyone is gathered, Jasmine removes two pictures from a small decoration which has all of the contestants on. All of the housemates are gathered to the sofas, and the decoration is placed in the middle of the circular sofa. Jasmine then introduces the nomination ceremony, and proceeds to unlock the first picture, revealing Fallen as safe. Fallen stands up, and unlocks another picture, revealing Noelle to be safe. One by one, people are becoming safe, leaving James, Estelle and Rochelle as the last three left. Winter unlocks the final picture, revealing Estelle to be safe.
"James, Rochelle, I have nominated both of you for eviction just because I haven't talked to you a lot, it's been really hard picking people since we've only been here for one day. I'm sorry and I hope you won't take it personally." She explains, and the two nod. Jasmine then ends the ceremony and goes to the Diary Room. "Rochelle was just a wild card that I randomly chose, but apparently James has been scheming according to Charlotte, so I'm just gonna play it safe and nominate him in case he tries to do anything sneaky that will have a bad effect on me. Sorry in advance if Charlotte was feeding me crap." She explains.
James and Byron head to the Diary Room as James explains his frustration and annoyance with being nominated for eviction so soon. Byron reassures him that he still could win the Power of Veto challenge, and must prepare himself for it. Misha and Cassie apologise for their argument when they first entered the house, however, Cassie returns to the Diary Room and explains that she's still holding a grudge against Misha. She then goes on to explain how difficult and frustrating it is to live with other people in such a cramped environment, you can't escape anything. Meanwhile, Rochelle begins to devise a plan in case she doesn't win veto, creating an alliance between her, Charlotte, and Noelle. Noelle explains in the Diary Room how excited she is to be in an alliance, and that she feels really empowered, while Charlotte explains her concern about being seen as a threat, as people are eventually going to catch on that they're planning together.
Most of the Housemates are relaxing outside, while the weather is decent. Frankie, Howard and Fallen discuss their families outside of the house, with Fallen becoming slightly emotional. After relaxing for what seemed like two minutes, the Housemates are called to the Power of Veto competition, taking place in a separate room in the house reserved for challenges. For the challenge, the housemates have to throw rings around a cardboard cutout of themselves, with the first person to do it ten times winning the Power of Veto. Cassie and North are off to a flying start, getting three rings each in succession. Rochelle, Roman and Victor are on two, while everyone else is on one, but James who hasn't got a single ring yet. After more throws, North takes the lead with six against Cassie and Victor who are on five. Eventually, it comes down to Victor, Cassie and North who are all sitting on nine rings, and with one gracious throw, Victor manages to win the Power of Veto challenge with his tenth ring.
Most of the house congratulate Victor, as James looks depressed from losing. A few moments later, it's time for the Power of Veto ceremony. Victor announces that he will in fact use the Power of Veto, on Rochelle, saving her from eviction. Rochelle hugs him and wears the necklace with pride. Victor then passes over to Jasmine to nominate another housemate in her place. She announces that she will nominate North in her place, ending the ceremony.
After several more conversations between housemates, the time has finally come to evict the first player of the season. Every player in turn enters the Diary Room, and places a vote in the box, explaining their reasoning behind voting to evict that player.
- Arion: I vote to evict James. According to Charlotte, he's been plotting things, and it's way too early to become paranoid about what somebody else is doing.
- Byron: I vote to evict North, since James is my friend.
- Cassie: I vote to evict James, something just doesn't sit right with me about him. Sorry dude.
- Charlotte: No surprise here, I vote to evict James. Sneaky, sneaky.
- Estelle: I vote to evict North.
- Fallen: I vote to evict North, I haven't clicked with him as well as some of the other housemates.
- Frankie: I vote to evict North.
- Howard: I vote to evict James, purely because of what Charlotte told some of us, but yeah.
- Misha: I vote to evict James, I ain't having people running around rallying troops.
- Noelle: I vote to evict North.
- Riccardo: I vote to evict James.
- Rochelle: I vote to evict North.
- Roman: I vote to evict James.
- Victor: I vote to evict James, since I don't wanna be the reason somebody's going home.
- Winter: I vote to evict James.
Big Brother announces the results of the eviction, confirming that James has been evicted in a 9-6 vote, and that he should leave the house immediately.
Byron feels alone without James in the house anymore, but tries to keep his head high as its still early in the competition. Estelle explains in the Diary Room that she doesn't really have anybody that she properly clicks with just yet, but she enjoys Roman's company out of everyone in the house. North explains how relieved he is to be saved, and knowing he's potentially at risk of being evicted next, is going to try harder in the next Head of Household challenge. Charlotte and Noelle are sat on the couches talking about how fun the house has been so far, and Estelle comes and joins in with their conversation.
Arion and Cassie sit in a bed in the bedroom, talking about their lives outside of the house, becoming closer. Cassie notices Misha out of the corner of her eye in the other room, and begins to rant about how she doesn't clean up or do anything productive in the house, tiring Arion. Suddenly, Big Brother calls all the housemates to the couches, and announces that the second head of household competition will begin shortly, however, there is a small challenge beforehand.
A small red button has been hidden somewhere in the house, and whoever finds and presses it first will be immune for the week, and cannot be evicted. A horn then sounds, as the housemates go wild trying to find the button. The housemates spend ages searching for the button, with beds and duvets flying across the the bedrooms and furniture being thoroughly searched, as Cassie sits on the grand steps into the house, pondering where the button is. She then goes to the Diary Room to explain her thoughts, and notices the button is hidden behind one of the trees in the room. Charlotte then enters the Diary Room, and her eyes meet with Cassie before meeting with the button, which is now in plain sight for both of them. Cassie jumps for the button, thinking Charlotte would be running for it, but instead Charlotte leaves, leaving Cassie alone to press the button. Big Brother then announces that Cassie is the victor, and shall receive immunity from eviction for this week.
The head of household competition then starts promptly in the garden. There challenge is endurance, where the housemates must keep turning a wheel to power on a light bulb, however, when the light bulb goes out, the housemate loses the chance to become head of household. Due to being the previous head of household, Jasmine is excused from the challenge, as well as Cassie since she has immunity. Fallen and Winter are the first to drop, very quickly after the challenge started, followed by North, Roman, Riccardo, Noelle and Howard. Estelle then drops next, followed by Byron, Frankie and Victor. Rochelle and Charlotte drop at the same time, leaving Arion and Misha. After a couple more hours, Arion eventually drops, crowning Misha as the Head of Household for week two.
Cassie rolls her eyes in disgust, as the other housemates cheer for Misha's victory. Cassie then storms off to the Diary Room, and explains her frustration with Misha and how bad she feels for Arion losing the challenge. Misha screams in glee. After some time has passed, it's time for Misha to make nominations. "This week, as Head of Household, I'm obligated to make nominations on behalf of myself and the house. Sorry to say it, but my nominations were pretty obvious for this week. I have decided to nominate Jasmine and Victor for eviction, purely because you two won both of the competitions last week. Nothing personal, I think you guys are cool, but you've proved to be good competitors."
Cassie enters the Diary Room once again, and laughs at Misha's nomination choices. She also explains her joy in Misha putting a hefty target on her back for next week's eviction. Jasmine is annoyed that she's already considered a threat in the house, and after surviving this eviction, she has plans to try and lay low. Byron tries to make better friends and begins to hang around with Howard and North more. Cassie and Arion discuss their plans for after the Big Brother experience, and she explains that she wants to start living a more independent life. Winter explains her longing for home and her family, and explains she's finding it really hard to cope without them.
The Power of Veto competition then begins, where the housemates have to identify a housemate with a specific scenario that Big Brother explains. Over the course of the game, it is revealed that Cassie has cheated on her ex-partner, Howard repeated secondary school, Estelle accidentally stole a pair of sunglasses form her mother's boutique, and that Arion peed in a public swimming pool as a young kid. After more and more rounds of shocking truths, Rochelle is crowned the winner of the Power of Veto. At the ceremony, she announces that she'll repay the favour to Victor, saving him from eviction. Misha then announces her replacement for eviction, being Noelle, just because her name is the closest to hers.
Noelle is clearly infuriated with Rochelle, but waits for the ceremony to end before speaking to her. Misha then leaves the room, leaving Rochelle and Noelle who is seething. Noelle explains to her that she'll be responsible for her eviction because of her stupid mistake, but Rochelle doesn't see what she did wrong. They continue to argue, but decide to leave each other alone for the rest of the day. Later that night, after a few drinks, the conversation eventually reverts back to Noelle and Rochelle and their argument continues. In fury, Rochelle throws her drink over Noelle, which accidentally goes over Estelle, Cassie and Misha as well, who all begin to join in the argument.
Meanwhile, Fallen, Charlotte, Howard and Riccardo go to the bedroom to get some peace away from the arguing. Fallen then realises they all have tattoos, and they all discuss their stories surrounding them. Outside, the fighting continues as Frankie, Victor and Byron trying to separate Cassie and Misha, and Noelle and Rochelle, with Estelle going outside for a smoke. Back in the bedroom, Charlotte then proposes the idea of forming an alliance, just for later in the competition whenever any of them are facing eviction and need help, to which they agree happily. Charlotte then goes to the Diary Room, and explains the situation with Noelle and Rochelle, stating there is no way they'll be able to function as a formal alliance anymore after their argument. She states that she's confident in her new alliance, and is going to prioritize them over Rochelle and Noelle, if they survive the night.
For the first time all day, the house falls silent as everyone has fallen asleep. The next morning, it is time for the housemates to vote for who they want to evict, out of either Jasmine and Noelle.
- Arion: Last night was pretty bad, and it's hard to live in an environment where there will be conflict going on constantly, so for that reason I have to evict Noelle.
- Byron: I vote to evict Jasmine, she's the reason James got evicted.
- Cassie: Immunity's been good this week, and next week'll be even better when Misha is evicted. Gonna evict Jasmine anyway, don't want any power players lingering around till the finale.
- Charlotte: I vote to evict Noelle, she's a lot louder than I thought.
- Estelle: Gotta give props to that Noelle for sticking up to Rochelle, even though the fight itself was pretty petty to say the least. In this case, I'm gonna have to evict Jasmine this week.
- Fallen: I'm voting to evict Jasmine.
- Frankie: I'm voting to evict Noelle, I'm not breaking up anymore fights next week.
- Howard: Hmm, I'm not so sure. I think since Jasmine's a more competative threat, it'd be better to evict her. I'm gonna cast my vote to evict for Jasmine, then.
- North: I'm gonna evict Jasmine, since she nominated me last week.
- Riccardo: I'm voting to evict Noelle, drama on week two isn't gonna end well.
- Rochelle: Obviously, I'm gonna have to evict Noelle. Thought we had a good thing going with this alliance, but guess not.
- Roman: Noelle.
- Victor: I'm gonna have to evict Jasmine, for the same reason I had last week.
- Winter: Noelle, not a fan of arguments...
Big Brother announces that a tie has occured within the votes, and calls for Misha to announce which of the two housemates up for eviction that she will evict from the house.
- Misha: Despite yesterday's events, I have to evict Jasmine, I'm very sorry and it's nothing personal, but you're my original nominee so it makes the most sense. I hope you can understand and I hope you enjoy life outside of the house.
Jasmine smiles and explains that it's fine, before hugging her. She then hugs the other housemates and leaves the house, ending week two.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12||Week 13|
Head of Household
Power of Veto
- This is the first Big Brother fanon created by Bleak.
- The same cast was used in an old Survivor fanon series of mine, called Survivor: Disaster Island.